Golden Bay is located off the northern coast of the island of Brač, between Postira and Pučišće, known for its large sandy beach and precious archaeological sites. The beach itself is what the bay is famous for - the sandy strip and shallow waters make it an ideal place for children and sport activities.
If you want to engage in a particular sport, you will have to bring your own props because there is no sports store on the beach. Look for the refreshments at a cafe located on the beach and be sure to visit to a restaurant where you can enjoy the specialties of the island of Brac. You can reach the cove by boat and by car.
St. Damian Boat crew will make sure you have an unforgettable experience while in Lovrečina. We can provide you with some useful information about the tourist do's and dont's so you can enjoy your vacation without any distractions. Our staff pays attention to details, so will try to show you all the secret spots Lovrečina Beach has to offer.
- meeting on the Riva in front of the St Damian boat
- Departure for Golden bay
- Arrival to Golden bay, free time for swimming and water activities
- Lunch in tipical dalmatian restaurant
- Free time
special activities on the beach: water sports (diving, beach volleyball, picigin...)
*special offer: diving equipment and sport activities on board
- Departure from Golden bay to Postira, sightseeing, coffee time…
- return to Split while enjoying a variety of drinks St Damian's bar has to offer and relaxing lounge music
- arrival to Split